Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Level your useless gear to get CHROMIUM

Go down

Level your useless gear to get CHROMIUM Empty Level your useless gear to get CHROMIUM

Post by HallwayOrchard Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:32 pm

Chromium is the SWU IGC... It is used in the Supplies area for premium grabs.  120 Chromium gives you a guaranteed 3 Star or better item.  GOOD SHIT YO. So, here's a tip to get FREE CHROMIUM.

Doing missions nets you tons of gear.  A lot of it will be doubles or stuff that is a lower tier/rarity that the swag you're currently using.

You likely know that you can SELL that crap for cold hard CREDITS or SALVAGE it for COMPONENTS to upgrade your usable gear.

Level your useless gear to get CHROMIUM Sellsa10

HOLD THE PHONE!

Before you get rid of that clutter, MAX IT OUT.

The first time you max out the tier level of an item, you get 15 CHROMIUM from your armory.

For example, This Rough WESTAR Repeating Rifle is for shit.  I wouldn't shoot my MOTHER with that thing! But before I sell or salvage, I'll drop a couple credits and a few components toward maxing out its tier.

Level your useless gear to get CHROMIUM Rifle10

Once I do this I have a special little surprise waiting for me in my armory!

Level your useless gear to get CHROMIUM Comple11

FUCK YES... I'm going to show my lady a CHROMIUM NIGHT.

As I said, (are you fucking listening?) you can do this once, for each tier of each item.  Once you've leveled a particular tier of an item you won't get rewarded for leveling it again.  THEN is the time to sell/salvage that superfluous crap.  Your Armory keeps track of all the items you've discovered and which ones you've leveled and collected sweet, sweet, panty-removing chromium from.

Level your useless gear to get CHROMIUM Armory10

In your armory, the level tree for every item is shown.  Items you've discovered through missions will be shown in the tree.  If there is a glowy check in the top right of the item that means you've maxed the tier level for the item.  If there is an empty box in the top right of the item that means you POSSES the item but have not maxed it out.  And finally, if the item is shown but is darkened out, that means you discovered the item but salvaged it before leveling it up.  What's WRONG with you?  Do you HATE FREE CHROMIUM?!?!

So in the image above:

Rough Relby Target Pistol has been

• First Tier (1 Star) Maxed
  • Upgraded to 2 Star
  • Second Tier (2 Star) Maxed
  • Upgraded to 3 Star and is still in my inventory

Rough WESTAR Assualt Rifle has been

• Upgraded to 2 Star
  • Second Tier (2 Star) Maxed
  • NOT Upgraded to 3 Star yet, and is still in my inventory

Rough WESTAR Repeating Rifle has been

• NOT Upgraded to 2 Star yet, and is still in my inventory

Do you even know how much Chromium that is?!?  GOD IT FEELS GOOD TO BE A GANGSTER.
HallwayOrchard
HallwayOrchard

Boners : 107

Back to top Go down